Retreat Location Confirmed

>> Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Amigos, I wanted to wait and speak with Fr. Francisco before I posted any news on the upcoming retreat. But we have finally confirmed the location. We will be going to Dome Rock Cabin nestled at the foot of Pikes Peak Mountain. It is a beautiful location, perfect for a youth retreat - as you will see from the photos below.

The retreat will be from Friday, August 13 to Sunday, August 15. Please check with your parents and let us know at the next meeting whether you plan on attending. We need to get a definite number right away. If you have questions, please call me at 303.893.6770 or send me an email.

Originally we had planned on going camping, but Alejandra and I, after speaking with a camping expert, decided that the cost of renting equipment and the possible dangers made it unrealistic at this time. We do still plan on a camping trip in the near future though.

I think that the location we have chosen will provide an excellent location for our youth group to have a fun, safe, and enriching retreat, and a great opportunity to grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ.

Br. Joseph

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP